Executive Assistant – Dar es Salaam
To plan, organize, coordinate, and control all administrative and operational procedures, activities, and documentation for the General Manager.
• Represents the General Manager by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
• Maintains the General Manager’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to staff and following up on results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Report & Analysis
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Conserves the General Manager’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and d
ocuments; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications
• Effective, accurate and consistent reporting on all key KPI’s, plans and programs
• Continuous analysis of data, systems, policies and procedures for effectiveness and business continuity
• Preparing reports to be submitted to stakeholders by providing necessary information on the progress of the business
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensure all activities are in adherence to the HSE requirements
• Ensure a safe work place is provided for all office personnel
• Address all potential and non-compliant practices
• Company policies and standard operating procedures
• All relevant laws and regulations
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related.
• 3 years in a similar position
• Above average proficiency in basic computer software
• Fluent in both written and spoken English (Chinese will be an added advantage)
Reporting To General Manager
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Executive Assistant – Dar es Salaam, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
SHARING IS CARING